Entered: 29 Sept 2023
Limerick - Large Scale Life Sciences Project.
Salary:- €70K - €75K + package.
Reporting to the Project Manager and Contracts Manager as Senior Engineer you will be an integral part of an on-site management team tasked with delivering a quality project, on budget, safely and on time.
- This role primarily involves being the main link between the project management team and the contracts team and the onsite building and engineering team.
- Bringing designs from their initial intent stage through to a approval and onsite installation forms a key part of the role - Pro - active approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Providing support and information to both the project and contract management teams as well as the teams on the ground.
- Co-ordination with JV Partners and appointed design teams on a daily basis, looking after technical submittals and requesting information, as well as looking after subcontractors - Acting as a technical adviser on site for specialist subcontractors, GW's contractor etc.
- Ensuring that the design information and intent is understood and adhered to
- Keeping the site engineers and setting out engineers going with the relevant information and solving issues that they encounter - Supervision of setting out, levelling and surveying the site; QA, temporary works checks, temporary works co - ordination. Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy on site.
- Look after other key material on site such as steel reinforcement call offs and submittals as well as scheduling these to site in timely fashion that they are just in time for when required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years postgraduate experience including 2 years as lead engineer;
- Previous experience of setting out of groundworks and structures;
- Previous experience of calling off reinforcement and ability to read reinforcement drawings;
- Previous temporary works experience;
- Operational knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations;
- Excellent communication and planning skills;
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and AutoCAD;
- Proven track record with company specific longevity;