Entered: 29 Sept 2023
Our client is a leading Tier One Main contractor with a nationwide presence.
They require a Senior Engineer for a large pharmaceutical project in Limerick.
The package on offer will be in line with the quality of the candidate and very much in line with current market trends.
• Supporting the Project Manager and the wider team to provide technical advise on the project
• Daily liaison with the project team, design team and subcontractors
• Perform technical verifications of civil engineering designs, models and drawings.
• Implementing QA procedures, concrete pre/post pour checks, RFI’s and resolves technical issues
• Assist in maintaining and monitoring safe working practices on site.
• Monitoring and recording of materials, plant, and logistics
• Record keeping and reporting
• Relevant Third level Degree
• 6 years’ experience in a similar role
• Previous Main Contractor experience
• Previous projects experience on Construction/Civil Engineering projects (Pharma, Datacentre, Hi-Tech, Residential, Commercial, )
• Proficient in the use of GPS, robotic total station and levelling equipment is essential
• Excellent IT skills – knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Navis works, Microsoft
Please forward your CV through this website or contact Kevin Clair on 0872790484/01 4586006 for more information.
Your recruiter has in excess of 20 years’ experience in construction recruitment. Confidentiality is obviously guaranteed at every stage of the process.
KCM recruit solely in the construction industry both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for professionals who left to work overseas during the downturn and now want to return home.