Entered: 25 June 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Senior Engineer for our client, an international client with various ongoing construction projects across Ireland.
The Senior Engineer will join their team on a large scale building project based in South Dublin. The successful candidate must have an Engineering degree & Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Site Engineer.
Senior Engineer responsibilities Include:
- Overseeing all engineering aspects on the site,
- Manage & lead a team of engineers & subcontractors,
- Maintain the engineering documents & drawings on site,
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest health & safety standards,
- Ordering & monitoring of materials on site,
- Ability to maintain the site records, manage & implement the safety procedures,
- Liaising with subcontractors and site management,
- Attending weekly progress meetings with site management.
Senior Engineer will require:
- Engineering Degree Qualification
- Minimum 5+ years’ Experience as a site engineer is required
- Commercial build experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office & Project
- Strong interpersonal skills & communication skills to work as part of a team.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.