Senior Setting Out Engineer - Kildare (2522)
Entered: 22 Jan 2019
Our client is a leading building and civil engineering contractor with a long-standing reputation for integrity, professionalism, innovation and excellence. They are specialists in construction, infrastructure, fit-out and asset management.
They deliver major projects across a wide range of sectors and are currently seeking for a Senior Setting Out Engineer (Civil) for a project based in Kildare.
Primary Responsibilities as a Senior Setting out Engineer (Civil)
- Set out, level and survey operational sites
- Attend regular meetings with internal and external project stakeholders
- Compile quality control records
- Contribute to HSE management onsite
- Record and monitor site plant and personnel
- Analyse quantities
As a Setting out Engineer you will have (Civil)
- Degree qualification in Civil Engineering
- GPS setting out experience 6+ years is essential
- Ability to read engineering drawings and prepare material take-off’s
- Flexible working attitude
- Team player
Please send your cv to Clodagh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.