Senior Site Engineer (Civil)
Entered: 19 May 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting a Senior Site Engineer (Civil) on behalf of our client. Our client is a well-established multinational construction company. The successful Senior Site Engineer will join their team on a project based in Dublin City.
Senior Site Engineer (Civil) responsibilities include:
- Overseeing all engineering aspects on the site,
- Manage & lead a team of engineers & subcontractors,
- Maintain the engineering documents & drawings on site,
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest health & safety standards,
- Ordering & monitoring of materials on site,
- Ability to maintain the site records, manage & implement the safety procedures,
- Liaising with subcontractors and site management,
- Attending weekly progress meetings with site management.
Senior Site Engineer (Civil) will require:
- Engineering Degree Qualification,
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience as a site engineer is required,
- Experience working with a main contractor would be desired,
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office & Project,
- Strong interpersonal skills & communication skills to work as part of a team.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.