Senior Site Engineer Dublin Docklands
Entered: 29 May 2022
Our client is a top five main contractor with numerous diverse projects in Ireland and Europe The successful applicant will form an integral part of the middle management team and have an excellent opportunity for career progression
Senior Engineer reporting to the Project Manager on one of the tallest buildings to be built in Ireland. Based on site you will be responsible for the onsite engineering team and dealing with design/technical issues. You will assist the Project Manager in handing over one of the most exciting projects to be undertaken in the North Docks
· Liasing and reporting to Senior Project Manager
· Onsite information management from specification, designs drawings and design issues.
· Engaging with design teams to overcome any problems or issues that arise during construction.
· Material quality management.
· Managing day to day setting out on site
· Organising labour and subcontractors
· Assisting site management team
· Implementing onsite Health and Safety protocol
· Responsible for all Engineering activity on site.
Degree in Civil Engineering.
5 yrs experience with a main contractor
HOW TO APPLY:
All applicants will be dealt with in the utmost confidence. Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Kevin on 087 2790484/014586006. Your recruiter has 20 years experience in construction recruitment.