Senior Site Engineer
Entered: 22 Feb 2024
KCM are seeking a Senior Site Engineer for mid-sized civil engineering contractor for significant works to carried out at Dublin Airport and surrounding areas. Both landside and airside involvement This position is with an established civils contractor in business more than 20 years and offers long term prospects. Experience with Drainage, Earthworks, Piping/utilities and RC concrete required
- Degree-qualified civil engineer
- Circa 5 years' experience
- Knowledge of various forms of NEC form of contract beneficial.
- Experience in production of Risk Assessments, Method Statements and other Health and Safety documentation for civil engineering construction
- Proficiency Microsoft Office software
- Good commercial awareness and capabilities in providing accurate and clear project records for use in valuations, contractual claims and final accounts – eg. Allocation sheets, work record sheets, site measurement records
Our client will provide a competitive package including company vehicle, phone, health insurance costs and opportunity to join the company’s pension scheme.
Please forward your CV through this website or contact Kevin Clair on 00353872790484 or email@example.com
Established in 2004, KCM is owned and managed by construction professionals who recruit solely in the construction sector both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for candidates who are returning from overseas or professionals who are looking at new opportunities in the domestic market.