Senior Site Engineer Sandyford Luas
Entered: 16 May 2022
Our client is one of Ireland's leading main contractors who specialise in all aspects of the Construction Industry - large-scale residential, office, commercial projects nationwide. They have a requirement for an experienced senior engineer to join their team on new projects in Sandyford and Stillorgan.
They are looking for a highly ambitious individual who wants to challenge themselves and excel in their career. They believe highly in Progressing their staff and offer a healthy work life balance. The ideal senior engineer will have a civil engineering diploma/degree with a minimum of 5 years’ experience. You will be capable of managing a number of site engineers, managing the engineering function on site, dealing with sub contractors, RFI’s, quality and safety on site. You will have worked on RC frames previously. You will have the potential to move into a site/project management in the future.
You will work under a very experienced Project/Contracts Manager
You will work on projects with values from 30Million upwards and it will be an excellent way to grow your career.
Excellent package on offer including transport for the right candidates
- Managing a group of engineers.
- Working Closely with the Contracts Manager.
- Provide timely and accurate reports.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Attending regular meetings with clients, architects and consultants, and keeping them informed of progress.
- Quality management and BCAR co-ordination
- Overseeing quality control and safety matters on the site, and ensuring that regulations are adhered to.
- RC experience is advantageous
- 3rd level degree in Engineering(Civil/Structural).
- 5yrs+ experience as a Site Engineer.
- Knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- Experience with a main contractor on large scale projects.
- Strong setting out experience with GPS. Total Stations, Autocad.
- Proficient IT skills (Excel, Office etc.)
- Excellent Communication skills.
Excellent salary, fully expensed jeep, pension, bonus, healthcare etc the right candidate
For further information please contact Robert Bridgeman