Senior Site Engineer
Entered: 21 Jan 2021
Our client, an established building contractor who specialise in building, commercial & mixed development projects across Ireland. They are currently seeking a Senior Site Engineer to join their team on a housing development project based in South Dublin.
As a Senior Site Engineer your responsibilities will be:
- Reviewing all setting out and levelling the site
- Accurate record keeping and ability to interpret drawings and specifications essential
- Attend meetings with clients, subcontractors and consultants and ensure all requirements are actioned
- Encourage safety on site and comply with company procedures and ensure the work is to a good standard without snags
- Liaise with management on site
The successful Senior Site Engineer will require:
- Site management on Residential/Apartment Projects.
- Experience with main contractors are essential
- 7+ Years’ Experience site engineering and site management experience desirable
- Third level qualification in Engineering or related discipline.
- Knowledge of construction techniques - competent in all aspects of set out, survey & level, temporary works co-ordination.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS office, project, (or similar scheduling package)
- Should be proficient in AutoCAD
- Setting out and use of robotic total station, EDM’s, laser levels etc
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 083 045 3579 for a confidential conversation.