Setting Out Engineer - Dublin (2363)
Entered: 23 Oct 2018
Our client provides world-class construction and construction related services across a diverse range of industries and sectors. They have a number of tailored professional services as: Construction Support Services, Design & Build, Fit out, Infrastructure Investment, Public Private Partnership, and Project Management.
The company seeking for a Setting Out Engineer to work with their construction team in Dublin.
Primary Responsibilities as a Setting Out Engineer
- Responsible for setting out on site, marking structures and levelling the site.
- Responsible checking drawings, quantities and ensuring calculations are correct
- Report directly to the Senior Engineer
- Responsible for planning the work and effectively managing the site.
As a Setting Out Engineer you will have
- Degree in Engineering
- Relevant experience of setting out on site
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working on medium/large scale building projects
- Flexible working attitude
- Team player
Please send your CV to Aine at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.