Setting Out Engineer 2516
Entered: 26 Mar 2019
Our client is a leading construction solutions provider in their industry and is highly valued for their quality of work and flawless safety record. They insure a high level of quality in all of their work and due to their in-depth industry knowledge and experience that their team holds.
The company seeking for an experienced Setting Out Engineer to work with their construction team in North Dublin.
Primary Responsibilities as a Setting Out Engineer
- Overseeing building work
- Undertaking surveys
- Setting out sites and organising facilities
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Providing technical advice
As a Setting Out Engineer you will have
- A Degree in Engineering
- 3-4 years previous experience
- Self-starter with proven ability to work on his/her own initiative and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Team working
- Technical skills
- An eye for detail
- Problem solving
- Management skills
Please send your CV to Clodagh at email@example.com or call 01-456 9899 for a confidential conversation.