Setting Out Engineer
Entered: 28 May 2020
A generous payment package is on offer for the right candidate.
- Supervise the setting out, leveling and surveying the site.
- Overseeing all engineering aspects
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
- Providing progress reports for the site management team & clients
- Regular use of AutoCAD to check on site dimensions
- Taking levels for the construction of a structural steel frame, finishing concrete, drainage services and roadways etc.
- Liaising with sub-contractors & site managers
- Degree in engineering related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years experience, preferably with a Main Contractor
- Strong set out ability using Total Robitic Station and GPS
- Knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations
- Excellent communication skills