Setting Out Engineer
Entered: 19 Sept 2020
Our client are a well respected Main Contractor operating in Ireland and the UK. They now seek a strong Setting-Out Engineer for a long term role in Drogheda.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Setting Out Engineer will report to the Senior Engineer / Site Manager and will be responsible for all technical issues on site primarily the setting out setting. Overview of duties:
- Setting out the works accurately
- Site Surveys (including as-built)
- Procuring materials
- Producing Task Briefings & standard site paperwork
- Assisting with construction and design issues – preparing Technical Queries
- Quality Control
- Working in a safe manor
The successful candidate
Experience working with Reinforced Concrete. Drainage and Groundworks experience desireable but not essential.
- Good communicator
- Accurate Setting out skills
- Ability to work
- Third Level Construction Degree with 2 years post graduate experience
For additional information on this particular role and a confidential discussion about similar opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact Stephen Walsh on: 0044 208 861 7847 / 0044 7793 248 204 or e-mail your CV in the strictest confidence through the link provided.