Setting Out Engineer - North Dublin
Entered: 24 Mar 2019
Setting Out Engineer – North Dublin REF:2648
Our client, an established building contractor is looking for an experienced setting out engineer for a commercial project based in North Dublin. This is a permanent role and is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to progress within a reputable company.
- Setting out works in accordance with drawings, specifications and site surveys
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
- Adheres to all safety company requirements as outlined in the company safety statement
- Making sure the work performed and materials used are as specified in the contract
- Overseeing quality control measures on the site
- Liaising with subcontractors, clients and other professional staff
- Third Level Qualification in engineering is essential.
- 3-4 years’ experience in projects with a main contractor acting as a Setting Out Engineer within Ireland or the UK.
- Strong setting out experience
- Good reporting skills, proficient in MS Office & project programming is beneficial.
- High attention to detail and quality output
- Salary: €50k-€60k
- Great benefits package
- Travel Allowance
Please send your CV to Lorcan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4296726 for a confidential conversation.