Site Administrator (Construction)
Entered: 23 Jan 2021
Sandyford, South Dublin
Our client is one of Ireland’s largest and most reputable main contractors, who are currently undertaking a large apartment project in Sandyford which wil run for 18+ months.
Currently require a Site Administrator/Clerk/Document Controller with 1+ years’ experience for a large building development.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Site Clerk / Site Administrator / Document Controller within the construction sector, or experience in Engineering/ Architecture.
Progression on offer into the Quality/Safety/ BCAR side of Administration.
- Documentation control
- Administration relating to site matters including timesheets.
- Filing of weekly site reports, memos and orders etc
- Material and plants management, in liaison with the foreman
- Daily operation of the site office
- Maintaining health and safety records
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by site management
- Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Great opportuntiy to join award winning companies with a full order book for the foreseeable future.
To register your interest, please send CV to email@example.com or call 01-632-1200 for more.