Site Administrator (Construction)
Entered: 10 Apr 2021
Site Administrator/Document Controller - Dublin 18, required for reputable main contractor, who are currently undertaking a large residential project in South Dublin.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Site Clerk / Site Administrator / Document Controller within Construction or similar.
Experience in BIM, BCAR, Breem, Safety File. Role will consist of weekly inspection notifications to design team, updating current drawing registrar, follow up and file of ancillary certs, various drawing markups, take early ownership / lead on entire Safety File for project handover, track quality inspections, etc.
Permanent role, €35-45k
- BCAR, Breeam, Safety File, Document Control, etc
- Administration relating to site matters including timesheets.
- Filing of weekly site reports, memos and orders etc
- Material and plants management, in liaison with the foreman
- Daily operation of the site office
- Maintaining health and safety records
- Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel, Sharepoint, CRM
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
To register your interest, please send CV to email@example.com or call 01-632-1200 for more.