Site Administrator/Doument Controller
Entered: 29 Feb 2020
Site Administrator/Document Controller/Project Administrator
ICDS currently dealing with one of Ireland’s largest and most reputable main contractors who are currently undertaking a large building projects across Dublin.
including hotels, office blocks, apartments, student accommodation units.
They are currently looking to recruit a Site Administrator/Document Controller with circa 1+ years’ experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Site Clerk / Site Administrator / Document Controller within construction.
- Documentation control
- Administration relating to site matters including timesheets.
- Filing of weekly site reports, memos and orders etc
- Material and plants management, in liaison with the foreman
- Daily operation of the site office
- Maintaining health and safety records
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by site management
- Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Great opportuntiy to join award winning companies with a full order book for the foreseeable future.
To register your interest please send CV in Word to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.