Entered: 23 Oct 2020
ICDS are currently dealing with one of Ireland’s largest and most reputable main contractors, who are currently undertaking a large student accommodation project in Dublin 8.
Currently require a Site Administrator/Clerk/Document Controller with 1+ years’ experience for a large building development.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Site Clerk / Site Administrator / Document Controller within the construction sector, oor experience in Engineering/ Architecture.
- Documentation control
- Administration relating to site matters including timesheets.
- Filing of weekly site reports, memos and orders etc
- Material and plants management, in liaison with the foreman
- Daily operation of the site office
- Maintaining health and safety records
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by site management
- Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Great opportuntiy to join award winning companies with a full order book for the foreseeable future.
To register your interest please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-632-1200 for more.