Site Engineer - Dublin (1753)
Entered: 14 Nov 2018
Our client is one of the top Irish Main Contracting Firms working in all sectors such as Commercial, Industrial, Residential, Healthcare, Data Centres, Conservation and Education.
The company seeking for an experienced Site Engineer to work with their construction team in Dublin.
Primary Responsibilities as a Site Engineer
- Responsible for setting out on site, marking structures and levelling the site.
- Responsible checking drawings, quantities and ensuring calculations are correct
- Report directly to the Senior Engineer
- Responsible for planning the work and effectively managing the site.
As a Site Engineer you will have
- Degree in Engineering
- Relevant experience of setting out on site
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working on medium/large scale building projects
- Flexible working attitude
- Team player
Please send your cv to Clodagh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.