Site Engineer - Bristol
Entered: 26 May 2020
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s niche construction companies to recruit a Site Engineer for a project in the Bristol region. The ideal candidate must have at least 2-3 years’ experience working with a main contractor.
Building / Concrete Frame experience will be essential.
· As a Site Engineer, you will be responsible for setting out and levelling the site.
· You will be responsible for the overall surveying of the site.
· You will as a Site Engineer plan work efficiently ensuring strict deadlines are met.
· You will oversee quality control and safety measures on site.
· The Site Engineer will resolve unexpected technical difficulties and you will deal with any problems which arise.
· You will as a site engineer supervise and monitor the site labour force along with liaising with subcontractors.
· You will be working with a market leading Construction Company and expected to maintain their high standards.
· You will be afforded the opportunity to grow your career with a leading company, and concurrently work a number of sites for them.
· You will have a 3rd level qualification in Engineering.
· As a site engineer you will portray strong technical ability and management skills.
· You will have strong problem solving skills and show calmness under pressure.
· You will integrate well as part of a well run team.
· A site engineer must have commercial awareness
· You must have over 2-3 years experience working in the industry.
For further information on this role please, contact Kevin Hallissey on 085 8666089 or email CV to email@example.com
View our website for all current vacancies www.aaeurorecruitment.com