Site Engineer - Brussels
Entered: 08 Aug 2022
Negotiable salary + Package
About the opportunity:
Our client is a large scale Main Contractor on the search for a Site Engineer for a School project in Brussels. Our client will pay for Flights, living allowances, accommodation. You will be expected to work a 40 hour week holding at least 3 years experience with a main contractor.
About The Role:
• Lead inspection and testing tasks on a variety of civil infrastructure using a range of access disciplines in-line with industry approved codes of practice on a variety of structures
• Undertake inspections to a variety of inspection standards including rail, highways and defence
• Responsibility for the production of compliant reports either individually or by managing other junior engineers.
• Liaising with client representatives
• Undertake site works in a safe manner in-line with company procedures and the safe systems of work put in place for each task.
• Atleast 3 - 4 years Site Engineering experience with Main Contractors
• EU passport holder
• Degree Educated
• Negotiable Salary
• Living Allowance (food / drink)