Entered: 09 Dec 2021
CSR is looking for an ambitious and experienced Setting Out Engineer who is wanting to not only excel in their career but challenge themselves as well. Our client is one of Irelands leading and progressive building companies, through steady growth and repeat clients they have become a permanent fixture in the tier 1 list. They invest heavily in their staff and believe in a healthy work-life balance.
Currently running some of the most prestigious projects in the country, this is a great opportunity to join an already existing team.
- Setting out and levelling Site
- Working closely with the Senior Engineer
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Making sure all health and safety best practises are being followed
- Quality management and BCAR co-ordination
- Degree in Engineering in either Construction/Civils
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Setting out experience with GPS, total station and Autocad
- 3 years + in a similar role with a main contractor/developer
- Accuracy, keen eye and a methodical nature
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Tomas Kinsella at CSR on 01 5267469 / 085 8610932. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.