Entered: 17 Feb 2020
Our client is recruiting a Site Engineer to join their team on a residential project based in Dublin City.
As a Site Engineer your responsibilities will be:
- Overseeing all engineering aspects on the site
- Supervising the setting out, levelling and surveying on the site
- Providing progress reports for the site management team and clients
- Liaising with subcontractors and site management
The Required Site Engineer will require:
- 3+ years’ experience in setting out
- Experience working on residential projects
- Engineering Degree Qualification
- Strong setting out experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills to work as part of a team
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to Ireprotech@oandb.ie or call Lorcan on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.