Entered: 14 Aug 2020
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for Site Engineer with RC Structure experience for our Client. Our Client is a Tier 1 main contractor who have various ongoing projects across Ireland. The Site Engineer will be joining their team on a large project based in Dublin City Centre.
Site Engineer’s Responsibilities include:
- Ability to set out according to drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Liaise with planners as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards
- Quality control & record keeping
- Supervise junior engineers
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete register, records of deliveries etc.
The successful Site Engineer requires:
- Relevant engineering qualification is required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience setting out & quality control with basement & RC structures
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation is required
- Experience in Microsoft office & other computer programmes
- €50,000 – €55,000
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.