Entered: 17 Feb 2020
ICDS currently require Site Engineers for building projects in Cork with a leading contractor who have secured a number of large Commercial, Industrial & Pharmaceutical projects across Ireland.
The ideal candidates wil be degree qualified, with 2+ years recent Main Contracting experience.
- Setting-out, as-built drawings
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Management of subcontractors
- Design Coordination, liasing with Architects, designers etc.
- Planning/ programming works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete cube register, records of deliveries etc.
To register your interest please send CV, or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more info on this position.