Entered: 10 Apr 2021
O’Neill and Brennan are currently recruiting for a Site Engineer on behalf of one of Irelands Leading Construction Contractors. Our Client has more than 15 years’ experience in the industry with a broad and wide range of Technical, Commercial and Business related construction experience and a successful track record of working in the Pharmaceutical Industry. They are currently looking for a talented, experienced and accomplished Site Engineer with Setting Out experience to join their growing business in Cork City.
- Working side by side with the Site Manager.
- Setting Out, Levelling and Surveying the site.
- Ensuring that all materials used on site, and work carried out are according with the specifications
- Liaising with Site Management, Subcontractors, Consultants, Supervisors, Quantity Surveyors and all of the onsite workforce involved in the project
- Ensuring Machines, Equipment, Tools and Procedures comply with current Safety regulations
- Inspection of Facilities and all other Operational Areas.
- 3 years + setting out experience
- Previous experience working for a Main Contractor is a distinct advantage.
- Qualifications in construction, engineering, building, or related field
- In-depth knowledge of Construction, Engineering, Construction, and Design
- Irish Safe Pass.
- Availability for an immediate start.
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as using their own initiative.
- Meticulous in their attention to detail.
- Competent in the use of instruments for the purposes of setting out and gathering information, including Total Station and GPS.
Salary: €35k - €50k D.O.E
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew in our Cork Office on 0879022067.