Entered: 04 June 2020
O’Neill & Brennan are recruiting for a Construction Site Engineer to join our client in Cork. The company have announced a strong pipeline of large long term projects including Commercial Builds, Schools, Apartments and Housing. These projects will be based across Cork and will be permanent positions.
As a Site Engineer your responsibilities will be:
- Managing the setting out on site, overseeing and reviewing structures and levelling the site,
- Responsible for checking drawings, quantities and ensuring calculations are correct,
- Providing technical advice to site staff,
- Report directly to the Senior Engineer/ Project Manager,
- Liaising with the Design Team to ensure requirements and specifications are met,
The Required Site Engineer will require:
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar discipline,
- Third Level Engineering Qualification,
- Must have experience working across different projects (commercial, residential, schools, etc…),
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills to work as part of a team.
If you are a Site Engineer currently considering a career move, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Padraic on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.