Entered: 09 Dec 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Site Engineer for our client, a well-established construction company with extensive experience across all sectors of Construction. The successful candidate will join their team on Commercial/Residential/Industrial projects in Co. Mayo.
As a Site Engineer your responsibilities will be:
- Overseeing all engineering aspects on site
- Setting out, levelling and surveying on the site
- Checking & preparing site reports, designs & drawings
- Providing progress reports for the site management team and clients
- Liaising with sub-contractors
- Reporting to the Senior Engineer and Project Manager
The successful Site Engineer will require:
- 3+ years’ experience working on as an Engineer on sites (i.e residential/commercial)
- Strong setting out experience
- Excellent working knowledge of robotic total stations, GPS measurement equipment & working of detailed engineering drawings
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills to work as part of a team
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.