Entered: 08 Dec 2019
Site Engineer (Build) | Dublin, Leinster | €Sal + Package or € / hr
Required by developer / main contractor to work on various building and concrete frame projects across Dublin and Leinster including multi-storey apartments, student accommodation and hotels.
As Site Engineer you will have minimum three years’ experience of setting out and dealing with various trades on site coupled with a relevant qualification. Previous employment with main contractors, developers or large specialist subcontractors in Ireland, UK would be advantageous.
Site Engineer duties include:
- Generic site office duties, document control.
- Management of sub trades including piling, RC Frame contractor.
- Setting out, line, level plumb using Total Station / GPS.
- Monitoring master programme with actual progress on site.
- Reading bar bending schedules, managing concrete pours.
- Ordering materials in conjunction with the construction programme.
- Checking deliveries for quality, quantity etc…
- Report to the Site Manager on a daily basis.
- Definite career path and continuous professional development