Entered: 29 Sept 2023
€55,000 - €65,000 + Package
3D Personnel are actively working alongside one of Irelands leading main contractors. Due to their continued growth and success, they are now in the market for an experienced Site Engineer to join their Dublin based team working on large-scale multi-million-euro projects across Dublin City.
- Responsible for assisting the construction management team in the on-site control of the building elements of projects, the Site Engineer’s duties include but are not limited to:
- Setting out, levelling and quality control, including concrete quality through cube sampling, slump testing, etc.
- Checks shuttering, steel and other dimensions prior to concrete pours and maintains materials reconciliation files.
- Record keeping of all site activities, maintaining a site diary, uploading material to the DMS, etc.
- Supervision of other directly employed and subcontractor personnel engaged in various elements of the construction project.
- Adheres strictly to the Company’s health and safety, environmental, quality and other on-site policies and procedures.
- Must be a Degree Qualified Individual within the Construction Industry or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2+ years’ work experience gained with a recognised building contractor.
- Previous experience based in Ireland or the UK.
- Excellent IT skills, together with a sound working knowledge of surveying instruments and equipment, is expected, while self-starters and problem solvers with the ability to work well in teams can expect to enjoy career advancement opportunities within a relatively short timeframe.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or call today to discuss further.