Entered: 09 Dec 2021
- Setting out, leveling and surveying sites.
- Liaising with the management teams to ensure correct specification, quality and quantity of materials are ordered and delivered.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Liaising with utilities providers.
- Completing As builds
- Ensuring that all materials used, and work performed are as per specifications.
- Updating site documentation.
- Diploma or degree qualified.
- Minimum of 3 years’ Site Engineering experience.
- Good setting out experience
- Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment.
- Enthusiastic and hardworking.
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful person.
For further information on this role or to discuss any of our other roles please call our Dublin office or apply in confidence.