Sword Road, Santry, Dublin D09 C8X9
Entered: 03 June 2023
€60,000 - €70,000 + Package
3D Personnel are actively working with one of Irelands leading main contractors. Due to their continued growth and success, they are actively seeking an experienced Site Engineer to join their Limerick based team working on large scale multi-million-euro projects on a permanent basis.
- Setting-out from engineers’ drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings.
- Reading and interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site.
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved.
- Liaise with client’s representatives and Design Team members as appropriate.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Monitoring and recording of materials on site.
- Record keeping and reporting.
- Relevant Third Level Qualification in Construction or equivalent.
- Excellent I.T Skills.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience on construction sites, dependent on role.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Full driving licence.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or or have a look on www.3dpersonnel.com