Entered: 07 Aug 2022
Site Engineer - London
- Data Centre Project
- Car Allowance/Company Vehicle
- Life Assurance
Join an organisation that undertakes ambitious and innovative projects for industry-defining clients.
If you enjoy working in a challenging environment, then this is the company for you. You will benefit from a position here due to a policy of providing and excellent work/life balance and a range of training and development initiatives that will allow you to continually advance your career.
Your Role will Involve:
- Assisting with the day-to-day management of the site technical & engineering requirements.
- Ensuring quality control measures are implemented and are in line with the BCAR plan.
- Understanding the programme ensuring that all requisite documents and information is available.
- Working with the Project Team to identify any information gaps and develop solutions.
What we are looking for:
- Third level qualification in Engineering or related discipline.
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role.
Take the next step in your career and apply today.
Call Ronan on 085 862 0288
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.