Site Engineer - Meath
Entered: 20 Jan 2019
Site Engineer –Meath REF:2608
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Site Engineer for a new housing development in Meath. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work for a leading building contractor and the ability to progress in a highly motivated team.
- Skilled in the use of instruments for the purposes of setting out and gathering information, to include total station, GPS and laser level.
- Experience in setting out is essential for this position.
- To be aware of the companies Health and Environmental Management System and to assist in its implementation to ensure a safe working environment.
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
- Ability to resolve unexpected technical difficulties and to be able to deal with any problems which arise.
- Liaising with subcontractors, clients and other professional staff.
- Third level education in Engineering.
- 3 years + experience of setting-out on building projects in Ireland
- Ability to work in a team or on own initiative
- Experience working on Housing projects.
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment.
- Salary €50,000 – €60,000
- Leading benefits package
- Excellent career prospects