Site Engineer North Dublin
Entered: 31 Mar 2020
Our client is one of the longest established main contractors in the country. They have an excellent reputation within the industry and know for their high quality of finish.
They have a requirement for a setting out engineer on an 80bed apartment block in North Dublin. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years setting out experience. You will be degree qualified and be technically strong. You will show the potential to move into a senior engineer role on your next project. You will have the ability to work along side an experienced project manager and foreman to make sure all targets are met on the project
- Responsible for setting out on site, marking structures and levelling the site.
- Responsible for checking drawings, quantities and ensuring calculations are correct
- Supervising some subcontractors
- Maintaining Safety and Quality Control on site
- Daly reporting to on-site PM
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering or construction management
- Competent in setting out RC Structures
- Good communication skills
- Good Computer Skills
This position would be an ideal commute for candidates living in the Meath, Louth, Monaghan regions.
Our client offers steady progression with in it organisation and negotiable on salary/package
Cv’s can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0872790340 for more information