Entered: 20 Feb 2024
KCM are seeking a site engineer with a civils background for a large main contractor for a Civils/Marine project in South East Wexford.
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified with 2-3 years experience on civils projects, roads, drainage, ground/concrete works.
• Setting out of earthworks,drainage and civil structural works
• Measurement of earthworks and drainage quantities for monthly applications
• Agreement of material interfaces with Main Contractor/client
• Preparation of risk assessments and method statements
• Preparation of data for GPS machine control
• Provision of information to Site Manager
• Undertaking weekly safety audits
This positions will be based in Wexford for a long duration
Package on offer will include salary, pension, vehicle/allowance
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward your CV through this website or contact Kevin on 0872790484 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your recruiter has 20 years’ experience in construction recruitment.
Established in 2004, KCM is owned and managed by construction professionals who recruit solely in the construction sector both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for candidates who are returning from oversees or professionals who are looking at new opportunities in the domestic market.