Site Engineer / Site Technician
Entered: 25 Jan 2021
Site Engineer / Technician | Dublin & Leinster | €Neg / hr or €Salary + Package
A Tier 1 developer/main contractor required the above. Reporting to the Site Manager, you will be responsible for ‘setting out’ for the construction on new residential (housing & high-rise apartments), industrial units and commercial buildings including hotels, office blocks. Responsible for line, level plumb utilising EDM / Total Station or similar and liaising with the design team and other client representatives.
Ideally have relevant qualification with 3+ year’s experience in a similar role.
Main elements of the project include:
- Setting out and site management of groundworks and steel/concrete frame to internal finishes.
- Holding down bolts, structural steel, foundation pads & drainage.
- Quality Control and management of site diary.
- Attending site meetings with the construction and design team.
- Assisting the QS with quantity's and project progress.
- Reporting progress on site to the Site Manager