Entered: 14 Dec 2018
Our client is an Irish construction company proudly serving their customers more than 20 years. They specialise in New Building Construction, Refurbishment & Fit-Out, Infrastructure projects, and Demolition works.
The company seeking for an experienced Site Engineer to work with their construction team in South Dublin.
Primary Responsibilities as a Site Engineer
- Responsible for setting out on site, marking structures and leveling the site.
- Responsible checking drawings, quantities and ensuring calculations are correct
- Report directly to the Senior Engineer
- Responsible for planning the work and effectively managing the site.
As a Site Engineer you will have
- Degree in Engineering
- Relevant experience of setting out on site
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience working on medium/large scale building/commercial projects
- Flexible working attitude
- Team player
Please send your cv to Clodagh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.