Entered: 22 June 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Site Engineer on behalf of our client. Our client is a leading building contractor, the Site Engineer will join their team on a commercial project based in South Dublin. The successful candidate must have experience working on RC Frame projects.
Site Engineer Responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for all the engineering aspects and surveying on the site.
- Supervise the setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents.
- Regular use of AutoCAD to check on site dimensions.
- Liaising with subcontractors and site management.
Site Engineer Requirements:
- Third level education in Engineering.
- 3 + years’ site experience in construction with a main contractor.
- Strong setting out & concrete frame work experience is desired
- Experience working with Surveying Instruments: Total Stations, etc
- Experience in Commercial projects.
- Proficient in MS Office and Auto CAD.
If you are an experienced Site Engineer and interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.