Entered: 28 Sept 2023
Our client is a very well established large main contractor with numerous diverse projects. They are heavily involved in the construction of Data Centers and require a Site Engineer to add to their project team on a new build Data Centre in Sweden.
Site Engineer (Civil Structural and Architectural – emphasis on civil/structural ) on a multi-million Euro data center construction in Sweden the project is currently at groundwork stage so you will have the opportunity to get involved in a project from the initial stage through to completion.
You will also get the opportunity to work internationally albeit with an Irish company which will keep your experience relevant to the home market.
Apart from salary the package for the role will also include return flights home, accommodation and weekly cost of living payment.
• Ensuring all contractors on site are working to the latest set of construction drawings / details.
• Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
• Monitor quality of workmanship & materials,
• Keep a daily diary of all relevant events.
• Maintain as built drawings, liaising with site management to meet project deadlines.
• Ordering materials for external works, labour only contractors – ensuring there is sufficient orders place in adequate time to avoid delays on site.
• Establishing grid lines, survey existing structures/site. Set up station points around the site.
• Setting out, levelling and surveying the site. Checking sub contactors works i.e. levels, line & level, etc.
• Sign off hand over certs from sub-contractors.
• Assist QS with site quantities and measures for monthly valuations.
• Assisting with site inductions, induction register, method statement register, ladder register
Third level relevant degree or Diploma
Minimum 3 year’s relevant experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward your CV through this website or directly contact Kevin on +353872790484 or email@example.com
Established in 2004, KCM is owned and managed by construction professionals who recruit solely in the construction sector both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for candidates who are returning from oversees or professionals who are looking at new opportunities in the domestic market.