Site Engineer - Wicklow
Entered: 29 May 2022
Site Engineer (Build) - Wicklow - €Neg+ Package
Required by leading main contractor for major residential project in South Dublin.
As Site Engineer you will have several years’ experience of setting out and dealing with various trades on site coupled with a relevant qualification. Previous employment with main contractors, developers or large specialist subcontractors in Ireland, UK will be considered.
- Generic site management duties, supervision of junior staff.
- Management of sub-contractors ensuring safe and efficient project delivery.
- Manage the ‘setting out’, line, level plumb using Total Station / GPS.
- Monitoring master programme with actual progress on site.
- Manage and delegation to junior Site Engineer/Technician.
- Monitor procurement of materials in conjunction with the construction programme.
- Report to the onsite Project Manager on a regular basis.
- Definite career path and continuous professional development offered.
To register your interest please apply online or contact George at ICDS