Sr Site Engineer
Entered: 28 Sept 2023
** 4 years work** - Large Scale Project & Long term work - Apartment project.
Salary:- €75K - €80K + bonus + veh / allowance + pension.
Reporting to the Project Manager you will be an integral part of an on-site management team tasked with delivering a quality project, on budget, safely and on time.
- Supporting the Project Manager & Site Manager with daily operations as required.
- Acting as the main technical adviser on site for specialist subcontractors, concrete frame contractor
- Checking Setting out for the concrete frame, Setting out for internals and brick and window elevations, QA, temporary works checks, temporary works coordination.
- Checking plans, drawings and setting out coordination.
- Ensuring that all materials used, and work performed are as per specifications.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the construction design drawings supplied by the structural engineer, architect & MEP engineers.
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Planning the work and efficiently organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Overseeing quality control and the implementation of health & safety on site.
- Preparing reports as required for senior site manager & project manager.
- Proactive approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise and associated reporting to senior site manager and project manager.
- Any other duties as required by management.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years postgraduate experience in total
- experience including 2 years as lead engineer
- Previous experience of setting out of groundworks and RC retaining structures, services etc,
- Previous experience of calling off reinforcement and ability to read reinforcement drawings;
- Previous temporary works experience
- Operational knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and AutoCAD
- Proven track record with company specific longevity