Section Foreman - Residential Civils
Entered: 28 Jan 2022
Our client are a well respected developer currently seeking a Section Foreman with experience of managing civils works relating to residential developments in Dublin.
The successful candidate must have minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Foreman & have experience working on residential projects.
General Foreman Responsibilities Include:
- Supervision of the construction site - bulk excavation, drainage and general groundworks on the project
- Managing of subcontractors and keeping site reports
- Assist others as required, as directed by management
- Maintain the site diary
- Implement all Health & Safety policies on site to ensure the highest standards are maintained
The Successful General Foreman will require:
- 5+ years’ foreman experience, with a main contractor/developer desired
- Trades background
- Experience working on residential / building projects
- Management / supervising experience
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety regulations
- Team builder
- Ability to communicate with team, workforce, subcontracts & management
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE