Entered: 29 Nov 2021
The ideal candidates will work closely with the project teams to bring projects to completion, ensuring work is carried out to the highest standard and within timelines. This is an excellent opportunity for career driven individuals to grow and develop within one of Ireland's fastest growing engineering companies.
ShareRidge offers attractive salary packages along with additional company benefits based on experience.
- Managing the day to day activity on site
- Coordinating site staff and sub-contractors on site
- Ensuring completion dates are met
- Managing civil engineering and groundworks contractors
- Ensuring quality of works
- Maintain site documentation, from labour time sheets, supplier documents and H+S and Quality paperwork
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven record of seeing projects through from start to finish
- Excellent working knowledge and track record of managing utilities
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- To be good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
- The ability to lead, use initiative and be self-motivated
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/project
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
What's in it for you?
- An amazing opportunity to work with a great team on exciting utility, and civil engineering projects nationwide.
- You will be part of a dynamic team that works together to deliver results and also to further develop your career.
- You will enjoy working with a committed and experienced team guided by a highly experienced Senior Management Team who will provide you with support & development throughout the project.
- A fast paced, process driven environment where teamwork and sharing priorities on a regular basis is key to success.
We offer strong competitive salaries and packages along with benefits such as;
- Learning and Development opportunities.
- Further education
- Company vehicles
- Opportunities to travel
- Company laptop
- Company phone
- Flexible working environments and many more.