Site Manager - Dublin 15
Entered: 16 May 2021
Site Manager – Dublin 15
- Permanent Position – Established Building Contractor
- Project: Education
- Initial Interviews via video call
A Principal Irish Building Contractor with over 30 years’ experience within the Construction industry are seeking an experienced Site Manager to join their team. This company deliver projects across both the public and private sectors in the areas of Education, Healthcare, Residential and Sports & Leisure.
Due to continued growth, the company have secured a number of projects with a busy order book for 2021 & 2022. They are looking to expand their team and are recruiting an experienced Site Manager for an Education project based in Blanchardstown. This is a permanent position within the company. A majority of this companys projects have remained ongoing during the pandemic due to their essential nature within the public sector.
Our client acknowledges their success is based on the quality of their staff and how they look after them. The company have a culture of personal development and promotion, offering comprehensive training and development for all staff and always aiming to internally promote and develop their staff.
- Experience of managing projects through from concept to completion
- Degree or Trade Qualified
- The successful Site Manager will have 5-7 years’ experience working for main building contractor in Ireland or the UK
- Experience, working on Education or Commercial projects
- Sound Knowledge of the latest building regulations and standards
- A competitive salary plus additional company benefits
For further information:
Please apply with your CV in confidence, call Elaine on 086 371 0250 or email email@example.com