Site Manager 2590
Entered: 24 Jan 2019
Site Manager – Dublin 6
Our client is actively searching for an experienced Site Manager to supervise a large scale commercial project located in Dublin 6. The successful candidate will have experience working for a main contractor on high end commercial projects.
- Coordination and supervision of the construction of a Commercial development.
- Work with the project manager, engineers and design team to ensure project runs accordingly.
- Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site.
- Directing of H&S on site to ensure highest standards are maintained.
- Plan the daily requirements of the site including labour, ordering of materials and reaching daily targets.
- Perform company compliance and administration procedures and record performance and progress of site operations.
- Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent.
- 5-7 years’ experience as a Site manager with a main contractor.
- Strong managerial skills.
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
- Strong computer skills.
- Experience managing projects such as civil, residential, commercial and fit-out.