Entered: 29 Nov 2021
This project will be starting in December, and ideally the Site Manager will be available to start in November.
- Reporting a visiting Contracts Manager.
- Managing the day-to-day activities on site.
- Ensuring adequate manpower and resources are available on site when required.
- Management and supervision of sub-contractors and direct labour.
- Ensuring all necessary regulations are applied.
- Ensuring all works are carried out to the highest standard.
- Liaising with architect and design teams.
- Attending site meetings.
- Ensuring all works are carried out while ensuring health and safety is a priority.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience managing multi-unit residential projects from greenfield to handover.
- Good IT Skills.
For more information about this Site Management position, please contact Michael Boyce or David Boyd or apply in confidence.