Entered: 29 Nov 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are recruiting for a Site Manager for our client, a leading construction company.
The successful candidate must have 4-6 years Site Management experience ideally with a main contractor; experience working on residential or commercial projects is desired. This is a temporary role, and the Site Manager will join their team on a project based in Dublin.
Site Manager Duties will include:
- Reporting to the Contracts Manager
- Responsible for the overall management of the site / project
- Supervisor of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc & ability to communicate design to site operatives
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Developing risk assessments & method statements
- Weekly toolbox talks
- Ordering and control of materials on site
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, records of deliveries etc.
- Daily inspection of all work areas / activities to ensure compliance with HSEQ Safe Working Practices, required standards, approved method statements, risk assessments and Covid 19 requirements
Site Manager Requirements:
- 4-6 years’ Site Management Experience
- Experience working on commercial/residential projects
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation
- Experience in Microsoft Office & other essential computer programmes
- Ability to provide evidence to inspect & record all of requirements mentioned.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.