Site Manager - Housing Developer
Entered: 25 June 2019
Our Client is looking for an experienced Site Manager with a background in residential house building to join a Site Team.
The ideal candidate should have traditional build experinece, technical or professional Building Qualifications along with current health and safety knowledge and a current first aid certificate.
On top of the salaries, they reward people with several benefits. Just some of these benefits are listed below.
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 days with service
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Fully expensed company car (position dependent)
- Generous pension scheme
- Professional fees paid
- Life assurance
- Staff discount scheme and childcare vouchers
- Health screening
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme)
- Private healthcare after qualifying period
- Occupational Health