Entered: 16 May 2021
The Site Manager will be responsible for the day to day management of the project, ensuring all works are completed to program, within budget to the required high standard. He/she will have minimal supervision from company directors so it's essential that applicants have a history of successfully delivering residential projects. He/she will report to the Managing Director.
- Construction-related diploma/degree or trade qualified with extensive relevant experience.
- Experienced managing residential projects from green-field to handover.
- Experienced supervising and coordinating all trades.
- Experience liaising with Design Teams, Clients, suppliers, and local authorities.
- Good understating of BCAR requirements.
- Excellent safety record.
- Good IT Skills.
- Basic AutoCAD skills and experience.